How IPM makes your job easier
- You are flexible and save costs because IPM has a modular concept and adapts to your existing as well as new processes
- You stay independent because IPM supports all manufacturers/data suppliers and platforms. Using standard interfaces, you can work with your newest tool and plant technology at all times.
- You stay in control of your processes because you can access data in real time. IPM will inform you via SMS or e-mail if there are any changes in the process – even when you’re out and about.
- You meet product liability requirements because you can keep an eye on your product quality with clear performance indicators.
- Detailed web reports evaluate rework and total error rates and show erroneous products of a specific plant. This helps you optimize the performance of your manufacturing plants and therefore produce higher volumes.
- You save time because you’ll have automated processes such as the collection of fastening data and notifications. You also minimize your error risk as you don’t record data manually anymore.
- You don’t have to do any installations on the client because evaluations and analyses of the recorded data take place via the intranet.
- You get the complete package with IPM, starting from the recording of process data and logistical assembly information to integrated archiving. Learn more about archiving here!
- You use your company’s potentials because with IPM, you optimize your staff’s training and guidance and avoid incorrect assembly. Learn more about worker guidance here!
IPM is already used by many companies. Now you can bring out optimum quality in your products too! Our experts are happy to give you all the information you need – contact us anytime!