- QS-Torque extends your testing options. At one and the same bolting position you can automatically test different tools with different parameters. QS-Torque also examines your products in several process types (e.g. serial or audit tests).
- With over 60 modules and comprehensive configuration options you decide which functionalities you need for quality control of your products. For example, QS-Torque controls maintenance of your tools depending on their use and therefore ensures optimum usage of tools.
- You play it safe because you easily meet legal requirements concerning data storage (e.g. VDI/VDE 2862, VDI/VDE 2646, VDI/VDE 2647 and VDI/VDE 2645 page 1-3). QS-Torque archives your master data for the long term and revision-proof.
- You define how and what to evaluate! Test conditions and evaluations are individually configurable. Also, all master and test data can be easily exported into other applications.
- QS-Torque for a single work station or your entire manufacturing plant? QS-Torque works just the way you need it to. Thanks to simple station assignment and change you decide how and for whom you use QS-Torque. Group-related and detailed rights assignments ensure even more data security.
QS-Torque has been a leading force in process and tool testing for 25 years. In many companies it has contributed to a substantial increase in product quality and security. Make your products first-class, too. Our experts are happy to give you all the information you need.
You want more? Read here what else you can do for optimal quality assurance with our patented rivet tester!